Stores selling shoes that accept Afterpay, Oxipay, or ZipPay
Afterpay Shoes: How to Pick the Perfect Pair
Nothing allows people to explore and showcase personal style quite like shoes do. And while shopping for shoes can be fun, there is also a certain amount of pressure involved when you’re trying to pick the perfect footwear.
To make sure you’re not overlooking any important part of what makes a great shoe, read on and let this buyer’s guide help guide your purchase decision.
What to Look For
No matter what you’re shopping for, there are a few make-or-break features that you shouldn’t ignore. Shoes are no exception. Here are a few of the important things to consider when shopping for that new pair of kicks.
Find the Right Fit
When you see a pair of shoes in a shop or online that you want to slip your feet into, sometimes the logistics of what your day will be like wearing those kicks goes out the window. Often, people will forget if they naturally have more narrow or wider sized feet. And while you can find a great pair of shoes for all feet types, you really need to know which type you are in order to find the right fit.
A great way to check and make sure a pair will fit you is by tracing an outline of your foot on paper and taking it to the store with you. If you set a shoe on top of the outline and you can see any part of the tracing, that shoe is too narrow for you.
Additionally, it’s important that you find a pair of shoes that have enough arch support for your feet. You can always add extra insoles if you need them, but not all shoes have enough space to let you do this comfortably. Keep this in mind in the process of trying things on.
What are you planning to do in the shoes? If they are for casual hangouts or going to the office, they don’t need to be as durable as shoes for hitting the running trail or the clubs.
Another component of shoe shopping is knowing what’s popular at the moment. Whether you abide by the trends or not, you have to know what they are to make an intentional choice. In Australia now, some of those trends are:
- Architectural Heels. A hot new trend sweeping 2019 is heeled shoes that showcase true design and innovation through their intelligent and quirky construction.
- Combat Boots. They’re back! Though, for some of us, did they ever really leave? Ditch the sock boot this year and grab a classic pair of Doc Marten’s to pull your look together.
- Teva Sandals. While not the most traditionally flattering shoes, there’s something about a strappy, comfortable walking sandal that we can’t get enough of. They’re back in style and we couldn’t be more thrilled.
Buying toys for kids is fun. Buying shoes, on the other hand, can be a difficult task because children are pickier about comfort. When you shop for children’s shoes, there are a few key things to keep in mind:
- The Right Fit. Children grow so rapidly that if you don’t want to upgrade to new shoes every couple weeks, you’ll need to find the right fit that allows a child to comfortably wear the same pair of shoes for longer. Seek out the help of a professional if necessary.
- The Material. Kids are uninhibited by fear of mess. They stomp through the mud with no regard for the clothing they wear. Because of that, choose something that can be easily washed. Rubber and mesh are both easy materials to clean.
Men’s dress shoes can be a tricky ballgame. Often, the nicer they look, the more uncomfortable they become. To bypass this annoying parallel, here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for men’s shoes:
- Know Your Specific Foot Size. With many dress shoes, sizes will be listed more specifically than a generic number. This can be used as a tool! Measure your foot and carry that info with you as you shop. That way, you’ll never be tricked into thinking you can fit into a pair of shoes that are too narrow for your foot.
- Wear the Correct Socks. If you’re shopping for dress shoes, don’t bring gym socks to the store. It’s important to fully simulate the experience you’ll have wearing the items, and that includes wearing the correct socks.
Buy Now, Pay Later
Simply by changing footwear, a person can totally reinvent how they are perceived by strangers and friends alike. Don’t let financial constraints hinder your instincts to go out and showcase yourself in a new light!
Thanks to services such as AfterPay, ZipPay, and Oxipay, you’re able to do all the shopping you desire now and worry about paying later in a responsible way. No more penny pinching. Enjoy the products you want and let AfterPay help you pay the bill.